Facial WastingFacial Wasting

Facial fat loss due to serostim

I've been on serostim for about a year now on and off. It help with reducing my belly drasticlly plus helped me gain back weight that I lost. The negative effect is that it removed fat from my face. My question is: If I stop the serostim will the fat in my face be restored?

Serostim is a form of human growth hormone and leads to a reduction in body fat and an increase in muscle mass, especially when combined with an exercise program.

But when this medication is discontinued, the changes reverse back towards baseline. So the expectation would be that your face should improve.

Good luck!

My chances of reshaping my body with hiv?
What is dermaplasty?