Facial WastingFacial Wasting

Facial Wasting in Lisbon

Hi doc! I am writing from Lisbon. I am HIV+ for 14 years, doing weel on my actual meds, but with facial wasting...i am 40 yo and used to be good looking guy but facial wasting is not helping me to get old as everybody else. So i am writing to you to ask if you know or have the right connections to know about clinics or docs who are able to perform plastic work for hiv patients with facial wasting. Can you help me? Thanks, xxx from lisbon.

Hello, I was able to get the name of a plastic surgeon in Lisbon from Dr. Gottfried Lemperle, the inventor of micro-particle PMMA. Here is the contact information:

Dr. Martin Koschnik, Estrada da Cruz 21-12, dto Lisbon, 1400-422 tel. 35-12 - 1301 2693 clinic@koschnik.net

I hope this information helps and best of luck!

Can face filler be injected over/above cheek implants?
facial fillers over cheek bones?