Facial WastingFacial Wasting

Dr. Casavantes Clinic in Tijuana

I am planning a trip to see Dr. Casavantes in Mexico and my concern is the deposit required must be only in cash, travelers check, or bank check. This seems really risky to me, do you have any info that can reassure me that when I get there there will actually be a clinic and that my money won't have disappeared? thanks.

I understand your caution.

I did visit Dr. Casavantes in Tijuana and he is an excellent doctor. He does great work with PMMA and I would have no hesitation having him work on a member of my family. We discussed finances a bit and he said that the reason they have patients pre-pay is that otherwise someone could get treated, fly back home to their own country, stop payment on a check, and they would have no recourse.

I hope that this information helps and good luck!

Many of the patients treated by Dr. Casavantes come from outside Mexico, so I obtained some clarification of the financial policies of their clinic:

Only when patients want to use a credit or debit card, we require that the deposit is done 24 hours in advance, and if they don't make it to the clinic, they get a refund of 96% (The bank keeps the other 4%).

We definitely accept cash, cashier's checks or traveler's checks on the day of the procedure and never before.

LIPO AND COMBIVIR
Can face filler be injected over/above cheek implants?