Jul 25, 2008
I've read a lot about Sculptra, but I know very little about Radiesse. I'm weighing my options right now. Do you have any experience with Radiesse? Have you given it to your patients?
Thanks for any info! Mike
Response from Dr. Pierone
This previous post Radiesse or Sculptra explains why I think both products are excellent and the reason I like using them in combination.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Burning Penis Mean I Have Hiv?
- Chills After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From In A Hot Tub?
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
- How Long Does Azithromycin Take To Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.