Jul 25, 2008
I've read a lot about Sculptra, but I know very little about Radiesse. I'm weighing my options right now. Do you have any experience with Radiesse? Have you given it to your patients?
Thanks for any info! Mike
Response from Dr. Pierone
This previous post Radiesse or Sculptra explains why I think both products are excellent and the reason I like using them in combination.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv From Fingering With A Scab On Your Finger?
- Is A Black Spot On Your Gum A Sign Of Hiv Or Aids?
- If Hiv Blood Touches Skin Can U Get Infected?
- What Do The Open Sores Look Like In Your Mouth When You Get Hiv?
- Hepatitis C Test Is Negative Can I Still Have It
- Who Is Susceptible To Getting Hiv And Aids?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.