Facial WastingFacial Wasting

Sculptra assistance

Dr. Pierone, I contacted the Sculptra people and they are sending me an application for the patient assistance program. I meet the criteria for acceptance, but will I need a provider before my application is approved or not. Also, I live in New Orleans could you suggest a good Sculptra savvy doctor in this area. Thank you so much for your help

If you go to the Sculptra web site at this link they have a provider locator page. You need to put in your zip code or city and they will list physicians who are trained in Sculptra treatment. Not all of them may participate in the patient assistance program and fees will vary, so be sure to ask. Unfortunately, I don't personally know any of the doctors performing this in New Orleans.

I hope this information helps and best of luck!

How to gain weight?
Sculptra and Bio-Alcamd