Facial WastingFacial Wasting

Sculptra: Repeat how many times?

I was treated once with Radiance and 2x with Sculptra (last Sculptra treatment=5 visits). Dr told me last time that that was probably the last time that Sculptra would be useful. Is there a limit to how often it can be used successfully, and if so, what do you try next?

I have treated several patients with severe lipoatrophy with more than 8 courses of Sculptra over the course of several years to achieve a full correction of lipoatrophy. There does not appear to be a point at which Sculptra stops working and it is possible to overcorrect someone. It is hard to know what the doctor meant by that statement and perhaps you could ask for a clarification.

Thanks for posting and best of luck!

swollen nodes in armpit
How to gain weight?