Facial WastingFacial Wasting

Assistance with Sculptra

Dr.Pierone, I'm would like to get treatments of Sculptra, because my face is just so thin, and its making me so self-conscious. I know people are starring at my face, and its driving me nuts. However,cost is an issue, so who would you suggest I contact for assistance in paying for Sculptra? I am on SSDI, therefore my funds are very limited. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

There is a patient assistance program offered by the makers of Sculptra. The first step would be to find a provider who performs Sculptra injections and participates in the patient assistance program. The company web site has a feature that enables one to find a provider at this link. However, they don't indicate which of the providers participate in the patient assistance program (or even mention it for that matter).

I hope this information helps and best of luck!

Face lift best?
toxoplasmosis meds