Facial WastingFacial Wasting

Facial Wasting & Aging

I have been positiv since 2003 and never taken meds. My doctors is considering the posibility of that within the next year because just recently my cd4 is steady but decreasing. However, my body fat percentage has increased from 17 percent to 21 percent. Is this normal or should I be concerned? My nutritionist wants me at 14 percent and I have had no complications and my other labs are normal, especially cholesterol levels. Your response would be greatly appreciated.

One of the normal changes of aging is loss of lean body mass and increase in fat. Another normal change is increase of weight in general. For confirmation, just go into an open locker room and observe how the body habitually changes with the advancement of age.

So if your body fat is increasing, then therapeutic lifestyle modification is indicated. This involves a program of health diet, increased exercise, and fat loss.

Good luck!

fat & muscle loss please help
Face lift best?