Facial WastingFacial Wasting

tesamorelin for Belly fat

I recently heard of a new drug tesamorelin (from theratech) finishing phase 3 confirmatory trials. From what I read, it seems like this is going to be a big help with reducing visceral stomach fat. Can you comment? Below is the reply I recd yesterday from the Company, in which I asked them when it would be available in the US. Thanks!

Based on our regulatory strategy, we plan to be on the market with tesamorelin by the end of 2009 - beginning of 2010. Please do not hesitate to contact me, if you need more information. Regards, --------------------------------- Aline Vandermeer Coordinator, Investor Relations & Communications Theratechnologies inc. 2310, boulevard Alfred-Nobel Montréal, Québec H4S 2A4 Telephone : 514 336-4804, ext. 229 http://www.theratech.com

I do think that tesamorelin is going to be a big help in dealing with lipohypertrophy. It appears to be safer than growth hormone and as effective in reducing fat deposition. One downside will be the need for injection of this medication, but this is certainly not deal killer.

Thanks for posting and best of luck!

Kaletra and Lipo,
Lipo from the virus itself