Facial WastingFacial Wasting

Cost of Radiesse vs Sculptra

Dear Dr. I have had 5 sessions of scultpra several years ago with ok results. The cost was 400.00 (assistance from sculptra) plus 500.00 for the injections. This included 2 vials of sculptra per session. How does the radiesse compare cost wise to the sculptra and do you know anyone in the Washington DC area to recommend? I think I need a touch up of 2 sessions more of sculptra but don't know if I should try radiesse. Many Thanks.

Radiesse has a patient assistance program similar to Sculptra, but there are important differences. The Radiesse program will allow one to get up to 6 syringes over a 12 month period for $75 dollars/syringe if the yearly income is under $40,000. There is a sliding scale fee for the Radiesse if income is in the $40,000 to $80,000 yearly range. Clinicians vary in their injection fees, but $400 to $500 per session is typical.

Dr. Bruce Rashbaum is located in Washington D.C. and has extensive experience treating facial lipoatrophy with Radiesse.

I hope this information helps and best of luck!

HIV/sports
concern about facial wasting