Facial WastingFacial Wasting

HIV/sports

Hello from Sweden, I am 66 years, master swimmer got HIV from Asia 3 years ago Now first week on Stockrin and Kivexa, feels good. How dos it affect my sport as a swimmer, I feel tierd and not in good shape, and I have doubbled my exercise Can i do my sport in the future for Gay Games and Out Games, I have been good in sport Now it feels that I have nothing fleft of my strenght Thank you for your informative pages Stockholm, no one know I am HIV +

There are scant data on the effects of HIV medications on athletic performance. However, nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors have been linked to mitochondrial toxicity, and mitochondria are the organelle that generates cellular energy.

So this begs the question, can we skip the nucleosides altogether? There are nuke sparing regimens available and an example would be a combination of a protease inhibitor and Stocrin (Sustiva, efavirenz). Another way to control HIV replication without nucleosides is to use a protease inhibitor monotherapy regimen. Kaletra is the most studied of the protease inhibitor monotherapy choices, but there are some data with Reyataz as well.

Let us know what you decide to do and best of luck!

human growth hormone
Cost of Radiesse vs Sculptra