Facial WastingFacial Wasting

human growth hormone

I have been on meds for 5 years now I have put on 10kg I do excercise 3-4 a week and cant get rid of my stomach . It just wont sift !! I was wondering if human growth hormone would help . Based in Spain my doctor wasnt too keen . I am otherwise healty I am taling rayataz, norvir and kivexa I am in propotion everywhere else except I have pot belly!!

Hello and thanks for posting.

There are studies which show human growth hormone improve lipohypertrophy and can reduce visceral fat. However, the treatment is expensive and may produce side effects like diabetes mellitus and soft tissue thickening.

Another approach would be to switch off the protease inhibitors if you have the option. One way would be to change the Norvir and Reyataz to a non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor like Viramune of Sustiva. Switching the protease inhibitor to an integrase inhibitor like Isentress would be another means to lessen the metabolic side effects.

I hope this information helps and best of luck!

Loss of muscle in inner thighs and buttox
HIV/sports