Facial WastingFacial Wasting

lipoadystrophy

hello, my name is cb i have a question does truvada,norvir,pezistand issentress cause facial and body wasting. I have been these for 12 months and I already have the pot belly, in my cheeks i see a little bit of weight loss its minor right now. thanks and keep up the good work.

The regimen you are on is more likely to cause lipohypertrophy (pot belly) rather than lipoatrophy. Truvada is the least likely of the nucleosides to produce fat loss, but it may occur. Isentress is fairly new, but the data so far suggest that it has a minimal impact on fat distribution.

If the pot belly increases you should discuss whether a protease inhibitor sparing regimen would work for you.

I hope this information helps and best of luck!

Silskin & Medicare
Loss of muscle in inner thighs and buttox