Facial WastingFacial Wasting

hi Dr. Pierone from old patient

Dr. Pierone, I am your old patient M.Z. from Port St. Lucie, now living in Connecticut and being treated by colleague of yours here, and doing quite well, haven't made any changes to the meds you put me on back in 2003. I have a friend in Florida who was recently diagnosed and I would like to refer him to you because I'm not confident he's getting the best care, his numbers are not good and still not on meds, waiting for a trial. Could you let me know if this is OK? I'll be down in that area at the end of June to visit him, but I would love to give him your number. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you do. M.Z.

Hello and thanks for the update. I am so glad that you are doing well! I would be happy to see your friend and review his situation and help out any way that I can.

What should I switch to?
facial swollen glands