|belly fat with those meds ?
Jun 16, 2008
could it be caused by the treatmnet, or should i look more closely to my regimen and training ?
| Response from Dr. Pierone
This regimen is not particularly known for producing belly fat, but we do not have a clear hierarchy of the relative metabolic toxicities of antiretroviral medications. So honestly, we don't know.
There is certainly a tendency for increase in body fat with age and this must be considered as well. Regular vigorous exercise may help your situation and is certainly important.
Thanks for posting and best of luck!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Neuropathy After Reused Needle Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.