Facial WastingFacial Wasting

known insurance providers for sculptra

i live in southern california and have insurance under kaiser. my doctor recommended that i have sculptra treatments which have made a remarkable improvement in my appearance. i'm hoping to move to another state where kaiser doesn't exist. is there anyway to find a listing of insurance companies that cover sculptra treatments. i've looked online and most of the articles are pretty old. my only other options seems to be keeping myself covered under the kaiser plan even if i move out of state, but i'm not sure they will allow that.

Unfortunately, there is minimal coverage for Sculptra among insurance companies. Anthem in Connecticut may cover some patients, but I am not aware of insurance plans other than Kaiser that cover Sculptra. I am going to a conference later this month focused on Sculptra treatment and will ask the other providers if they know of any insurance companies that offer this benefit. What State are you considering moving to?

Thanks for posting and best of luck!

Help wirh face
muscle loss