Facial WastingFacial Wasting

Sculptra produced minimal results

Dr. Pierone I did 5 sessions of sculptra with just minimal improvement. One side is slightly better than other, one eye is more hollow below too . I dont think its worth the several thousand I paid. Are there surgical techniques with permanent results? For me its not so much hollow, but the deep lines from eyes down to jowls. Makes me look sad, old and sick! im 42. What do you suggest? Thanks in St. Pete, FL.

Hello and thanks for posting.

I am sorry to hear that you had only minimal improvement with Sculptra. Surgical options for facial wasting include permanent implants and a variety of facelift techniques. These tend to be quite expensive as one might expect.

Another filler that seems to work better for deep lines is Radiesse. We will sometimes combine treatments with Radiesse for the lines and Sculptra for the hollowness. This might be worth a try, especially if you qualify for the patient assistance program.

Good luck!

Does Sustiva + Epzicom cause facial wasting?
ATRIPLA and LIPO