Facial WastingFacial Wasting

Tesamorelin

I am putting all my hope of getting rid of my abdominal girth with this drug. Any idea when it might be ready for FDA approval? Getting really put to date info on the drug is somewhat difficult. And, I am getting tired of being asked if I am pregnant since I'm male. Thanks,

I am sorry to hear about your predicament.

On the company website there is a press release that the second phase 3 study is well underway and they expect to report results this year. If the trial outcomes are positive, as expected, then this would clear the road for a submission for marketing approval to the FDA.

This still does not put a definite date on the drug, but sometime in 2009 might be a possibility based on this information.

Good luck!

Art blood lipid levels linked to lipodystrophy?
pediatric/adolescent lipoatrophy