Facial WastingFacial Wasting

What is Best Treatment for Facial Lipodystrophy?

As above, how many treatments will be neded, how long will it last, how many patients have you personnaly treated and is your sponsors product licensed in UK?

I know that Sculptra and Radiesse are licensed for in the UK. I have treated several hundred patients with these agents in over 1000 treatment sessions. The number of treatment sessions depends on the severity of lipoatrophy. Two or three sessions are typically needed for mild lipoatrophy, three to five for moderate lipoatrophy, and five or more for severe lipoatrophy

Thanks for posting and best of luck!

Weight Loss
Can triomune cause facial fat loss