|Wasting vs Viagra
May 7, 2008
Why does Medicare make it difficult to get facial fillers but hand out Viagra willingly?
A dick is not as important as restoring one's fat loss to a previous state!!
| Response from Dr. Pierone
Hello and thanks for posting.
It is not the way I would phrase it, but without hesitation I agree to that health insurance should cover facial lipoatrophy treatment. I also think the erectile dysfunction medications should be covered as well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Candida Esophagitis Symptoms?
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- Over The Counter Products That Test For Vaginal Infections
- What Are The Little White Bumps On My Penis? Not A Std?
- Alternatives To Atripla For Kidney Problems
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.