Facial WastingFacial Wasting

How to not look like Bozo the clown

Living with Hiv/Aids for 14 years. I am drug experienced with all classes of meds, and have suffered with the fat loss for years. My face annouces the disease, and causes me to not want to be seen. I am tired, and not up for another fight with the insurance company to try facial fillers. I also don't want to be the one who ends up looking like Bozo the clown. Are there consultants that can determine which treatments are best for my facial structure/loss, and are the pharmecutical companies willing to lend assistance without having to be in poverty?

Sorry to hear about your predicament.

The facial fillers are extremely effective for treatment of facial lipoatrophy and their use clearly translates into improved appearance and quality of life.

In the United States both Sculptra and Radiesse are approved and both companies (Dermik and Bioform) have patient assistance programs that make these therapies available. To avoid a poor aesthetic outcome the key is to find a careful and experienced clinician to do the injections. Both companies also have a provider listing on their web sites and many AIDS service organizations can provide guidance and recommendations for a referral.

Thanks for posting and best of luck!

Hard Belly lipohypertrophy
Wasting vs Viagra