Facial WastingFacial Wasting

BioAlcamid and PMMA

Dr. Pierone- Thank you for taking on the task of putting so many of us at ease. I started with BioAlcamid about five years ago and was switched to PMMA treatment (when it became readily available in Tijuana, Mexico) and it has given me back my life. I'm ready to have more treatments now, and I'm a true believer of the process. I'm very much receptive to sharing my experience, which was absolutely frightening at first. Where is the best place for me to share with others who might be wondering?

Hello, and thanks for posting.

This forum is a good start. Feel free to repost with details of your treatment so we can share it with others.

I plan to visit Tijuana soon to learn more about PMMA and am on my way to Toronto now to interview some of the BioAlcamid researchers.

Thanks!

fat face and buffalo hump
Under the Eye Wasting - what to do?