Facial WastingFacial Wasting

This concerns buttock wasting

I have had my fascial wasting greatly helped with sculptra, however no amount of working out is helping the flattness and sagging of my buttock area. The only thing I can find in the states to correct it would be the solid silione implants, which I do not believe would be a good idea. They are only able to place them very high on the buttock, it the only place they can slip it under the muscle. My question is how do you feel about the PMMA injections they are doing in Mexico? I have heard many accounts now of very good improvements in people having that done. I am afraid however of the long term effects, or what problems may arise should my immune system take a nose dive. Do you think this is a good thing to look into, or do you know of any other procedures that would work?

Hello and thanks for posting.

Based on my reading on the available treatments for buttock injections it seems that PMMA has the best risk-reward ratio. The solid silicone implants are expensive, entail major surgery, and have somewhat unpredictable results. Forget free liquid silicone (think Priscilla Presley). The Tijuana clinic of Dr. Casavantes gets high grades from facialwasting.org. My goal is to visit this clinic to see for myself, so stay tuned.

Sustiva, Truvada and fat redistribution
legs, thigh and butt wasting from meds?