Facial WastingFacial Wasting

isentress and lipo

I know Isentress is to early in use to determine its lipo possibilities, but i'm wondering if my combo of Ziagen, Isentress, and Reyataz is a low level lipo offender? Is it possible to replace the Eeyataz with a non PI medicine, as I've heard that PI when used with NRTI are the greatest reasons for lipodystrophy. Would it be possible to take Isentress with Epzicom and Viread?

The degree of fat gain/loss directly linked to atazanavir is likely to be very low so I would not have much confidence that switching to an alternative drug would have a signicant change to decrease fat problems further. Epzicom and Viread have not been used much together as the nuke backbone partly because their resistance pathways tend to overlap so there would be some concern there. We are still waiting to see much data on use of raltegravir with one of the combinationw of fat friendly nukes such as Truvada or Epzicom in treatment naive patients (data in effectiveness and fat issues over time). KH

countering dizzyness of Atripla
Lactic acidosis