Facial WastingFacial Wasting

lipo

What I want to know is that I have a pot belly and my face is showing signs of lipo. If I do cardio for the fat in my belly will I loose fat also in my face.

Thank You Stan

Exercise can variably decrease the amount of body fat in many patients. In the setting of HIV infection/treatment switching any contributing medications to more fat friendly meds is sometimes helpful (if that is an option). In the face the more common problem with fat is fat loss (lipoatrophy). Exercise does not usually increase the fat in the face if that is a part of a person's fat problem. KH

HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
Any Other Methods Of Treatment