Sep 4, 2007
Is there a patient assistance program for Artefill? Something like Sculptra has.
Response from Dr. Conway
I am unaware of any such programs myself. Going to the website artefill.com, there does not appear to be such a program being offered systematically by the company. There is, however, a very good list of physicians using Artefill. I would probably start by finding a physician in your area who uses Artefill and go and ask them.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Runny Nose Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- Dark Bumps After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Dry Mouth After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.