Facial WastingFacial Wasting

Aretfill for Facial Lipo

Hi. Do any of you have any experience with or knowledge of Artefill being used to treat patients with facial lipoatrophy? I'm planning to try it and was hoping to get some feedback first. Thanks!

Response from Dr. Conway

I don't have much to say except that it is FDA-approved in the United States and they have a quite comprehensive website (artefill.com) that covers off all the relevant information, including how to find a doctor who does the procedure. I would really focus on getting some "before and after" pictures from the doctor you are considering to do the procedure for you, along with some personal testimonials from patients who had it done for facial lipoatrophy specifically.

please please , HELP!!
living with lupus and hiv