loss of facial fat
Jan 31, 2007
Is hiv the only disease where loss of fat occurs in the face and other parts of the body (specifically when not on meds) or are there other diseases that may cause loss of facial fat?
Response from Dr. Henry
Good question-I haven't seen other chronic disease research focus on the issue of fat distribution to the degree seen in HIV. If any reader is aware of a good literature citation on that subject please post for my/our education! KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Flu Symptoms Could I Have HIV
- Can You Catch HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Eating Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Irritation On Penis Tip After Sex Chlamydia Sti
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.