Sep 4, 2006
will my medicaid cover this NUfill.
Response from Dr. Henry
I am not aware of any US state where medicaid is routinely covering the cost of Nu-Fill (Scupltra) used for treatment of facial fat loss (lipoatrophy). If any reader knows of a state where coverage is provided please post. Many medicaid budgets are strapped for cash across the board so adding new expensive treatments is difficult since the need is so great for many diseases and treatments. Frustrating situation! KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Mono Affect HIV Test At 6 Months?
- Condom Broke No Ejaculation Partner Undetectable
- Could Having Hepatitis Cause Hiv Test False Positive
- Hiv Symptoms Can Swollen Lymph Nodes Be Painless
- Hiv Symptoms Diarrhea And Rash Got Tested 5 Weeks Later
- How Can I Reduce Viral Load Without HIV Meds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.