Sep 4, 2006
will my medicaid cover this NUfill.
| Response from Dr. Henry
I am not aware of any US state where medicaid is routinely covering the cost of Nu-Fill (Scupltra) used for treatment of facial fat loss (lipoatrophy). If any reader knows of a state where coverage is provided please post. Many medicaid budgets are strapped for cash across the board so adding new expensive treatments is difficult since the need is so great for many diseases and treatments. Frustrating situation! KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Hands After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Floaters After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Sharing Dildos Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.