Sculptra and chin augmentation ok?
Feb 6, 2006
I am a healthy HIV+ 42 yr old male. I plan to proceed with scultpra injections but wanted to know if it is ok to also have a chin augmentation as well as the sculptra? are there docs that could do both?
Response from Dr. Henry
I have not had any direct experience with chin augmentation which is a separate issue from the lipoatrophy seen in the cheeks which can be cosmetically helped with Sculpra injections (short term benefit usually seen though expensive). I have had patients undergo a variety of plastic surgery procedures at the same time as Sculptra injections and they generally have done fine. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fatigue After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Eyes After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Bladder Infection Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.