May 10, 2005
How safe is Bio Aclamid
Response from Dr. Henry
Data from the US is very limited (has been used widely in Europe and Mexico). The material is non-biodegradable and is termed semi-permanent It is not approved in the US. One report from the 6th International Workshop on Adverse Drug Reactions and Lipodystrophy (2004-abstract # 60) reported a generally favorable and safe experience for 100 patients treated in Tijuana. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Does Ciprofloxacin Cure Chlamydia?
- How Do I Speed Up Recovery Of Genital Herpes?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.