Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Facial WastingFacial Wasting

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Bio Alcamid is good!
Apr 6, 2005

My dear friend, I just read a question asking if BioAlcamid is good and I can tell you I filled my face with it in August 2004 and you cannot imagine the big difference and NO SIDE EFFECTS, nothing.. I did it in Tijuana in Mexico. I can share my pics if you want to see the difference and make a better decision.. I live in Mexico City.

Hugs

Al

Response from Dr. Conway

I am so pleased for you that this worked out. In the right hands, this can be an excellent treatment. As I've said many times on these pages, it is very important to have it done by someone who has experience with the procedure and who can show you the "before and after" pictures of individuals with a condition similar to your own.

Congratulations, Al!!!

Previous
My Breathing is "Unsatisfying".
Next
Sustiva Epzicom High Fat Meals

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.