Facial WastingFacial Wasting

Bio Alcamid is good!

My dear friend, I just read a question asking if BioAlcamid is good and I can tell you I filled my face with it in August 2004 and you cannot imagine the big difference and NO SIDE EFFECTS, nothing.. I did it in Tijuana in Mexico. I can share my pics if you want to see the difference and make a better decision.. I live in Mexico City.

Hugs

Al

Response from Dr. Conway

I am so pleased for you that this worked out. In the right hands, this can be an excellent treatment. As I've said many times on these pages, it is very important to have it done by someone who has experience with the procedure and who can show you the "before and after" pictures of individuals with a condition similar to your own.

Congratulations, Al!!!

My Breathing is "Unsatisfying".
Sustiva Epzicom High Fat Meals