Facial WastingFacial Wasting

New Fill Info ??

Dear Dr. I am an ex pat living in Holland,next month I will be going to court against my insurance company as they refuse to believe that something like '' New Fill '' is safe and proven ? I was wondering if you could push me in the direction of any offical study reports that might help me to change their opinion and so win my case.I do have the Vega report from last year but seem to be struggling to find any more recent reports ? Thanks for any help you can give me ??

Roger.

Nu-Fill(polylactic acid-now known as Sculptra) has been approved in the US by the FDA. You could go to the Sculpra web-site to get some information regarding data about safety. KH

nightmares with trizivir- is it possible???
Tenofovir (Viread) and Phosporus?