Facial WastingFacial Wasting

Bioalcamid is not Aquamid

more than a question this is a statement: I am surprised to see that sometimes Bioalcamid and Aquamid are considered the same product. Here in Italy, Policlinico di Modena (a hospital specialized in lipodistrophy) is using either New-Fill or Aquamid with its patients. Aquamid is produced in Denmark and long term follow up studies are being done in many countries all over the world. It has been used for many years also in reconstructive surgery (mastectomy). In USA I don't hear about Aquamid but here it is used a lot. Ciao

Thank you for clarifying that-I am unfamiliar with the product Aquamid and have not seen anything published regarding its use in HIV related lipoatrophy. KH

which type is harsher?
Whats my risk of developing lipodystrophy?