Apr 15, 2004
You mentioned in a recent answer that Bio-Alcamid is in the process of being approved in the US. Can you give me any more info?
When/where/who/how much/etc. ?
Response from Dr. Moyle
I don't have much more info at present. You may have heard NewFill/Sculptura was recently approved. Bioalcamid are trying to put together a similar package to take to the FDA. Realistically it may be > 1 year. It is available privately via a clinic in Mexico
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Do Hiv Headaches Feel Like?
- When Does Acute Hiv Infection Occur?
- What Do Hiv Warts On Vagina Look Like?
- Will Doctor Prescribe Pain Meds For Hep C Symptoms?
- Why Does Having Chlamydia Increase The Risk Of Hiv Transmission?
- Is Streptococcal Infection Of Throat Common For Hiv Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.