Apr 15, 2004
You mentioned in a recent answer that Bio-Alcamid is in the process of being approved in the US. Can you give me any more info?
When/where/who/how much/etc. ?
| Response from Dr. Moyle
I don't have much more info at present. You may have heard NewFill/Sculptura was recently approved. Bioalcamid are trying to put together a similar package to take to the FDA. Realistically it may be > 1 year. It is available privately via a clinic in Mexico
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps Vagina Hpv Signs
- What Will Happen If I Don't Treat Shingles?
- What Type Of Doctor Specializes In The Treatment Of Herpes?
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What Does A Herpes Simplex Outbreak Feel Like?
- What Can Can Cause A False Positive Syphilis Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.