Facial WastingFacial Wasting

New fill correction

I had new fill done at my hospital in london, it finished 6 months ago, It worked in as far as it plumped the face. It is quite uneven and I am left with some pimple like lumps, one is 7mm. The hospital has said they will refer me to a specialist, but it has been nearly 2 years since i was put on the waiting list for new fill and don't want to wait another summer. I am very pleased with my health care in general and don't want to 'fall out' over this. Where do i start to find someone to correct this in london? Is it realistic that I pay for this correction myself?

Response from Dr. Moyle

Most of the UK, most of Europe, most of the US and all the developing world has no NewFill service, let alone a free provision as provided by a small number of UK clinics. The waiting list at those UK clinics that do have a service is growing by the day with individuals who have never accessed NewFill so the chances of a 'top-up' in the near future are low. There are several private NewFill services in London...contact Medifill in W8 for details or see adverts in Positive nation etc. Lumpiness after newfill is uncommon but further treatments and plently of massage should help this improve

regards

Graeme Moyle

FDA Hearing on NEWFILL/Sculptra
switched!