Facial WastingFacial Wasting

genotrope for facial wasting?

I haven't ever before heard of using genotrope for limiting facial muscle wasting.

Genotrope and Serostim are pretty much the same thing. So does this mean that Serostim would assist in limiting facial muscle wasting as well?

Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner

You no doubt read the response to the question on growth hormone. It seemed from the question that the treatment was being used for wasting of muscle tissues, but that the main concern of the person posing the question was his facial muscle wasting.

I think it would be quite unusual for muscle wasting to be confined to the face, but it is where it might be most noticable to others. Growth hormone is generally used in HIV as an anabolic agent to counter muscle wasting. I would expect that the effect would be fairly systemic (throughout the body) depending on the individual.

Remember that we restricted the conversation to muscle wasting and we did not include a discussion on facial fat wasting, something that has to potential to be affected by the use of growth hormone... but it is a different topic.

Meanwhile, I would think that facial exercising couldn't hurt!

Genotropin
Definition of Wasting