Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

Ask the Experts About

Facial WastingFacial Wasting

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

My success with New-Fill in the USA
Feb 26, 2004

Hi,

I know that with all the products and treatments starting to show up, it becomes harder everyday to decide which one is right for you. I did a LOT of research and decided to go with New Fill. Don't expect overnight results, but if you are patient you will be HIGHLY rewarded. I started my treatment in January of 2003. I had 8 treatments as I was experiencing severe facial wasting. Some only need 4-5 and everyone sees improvement after a couple of sessions. You're only limited by your desire, wallet, patience, and willingness to follow the instructions for after care to the letter!!

My last treatment was in June 2003, and I can HONESTLY say that I continue to see favorable results. It promotes the growth of collagen in your skin, so it is safe and looks completely natural. I know many say it is temporary, but personally I have only seen improvement each passing week and month. I didn't change anything else---my weight stayed the same (I am naturally very slim) and my meds stayed the same. The only thing I have to thank is the New Fill and the brilliant doctor that administered it. His Name is Dr. Frechette and he is in Manhattan on Christopher Street. His number is 212-337-9663. Please give him a call if you are considering ANY of the procedures talked about in this forum. Tell him Eric sent you! :-) He is one of only a couple of doctors in America approved by the FDA to administer New Fill. He started the research in the USA before the FDA stepped in, so they allowed him to continue. He also participates in many studies. The treatment is far from cheap, but if you have the resources please consider this option....I did, and it gave me my face, self confidence and life back!! If anyone has more specific questions, I will try to answer them to the best of my ability. You can e-mail me directly at EricRinNYC@yahoo.com

Good luck and health to all,

Eric

Response from Dr. Moyle

Thanks Eric, that is very helpful

Previous
HIV + RN has three questions
Next
Follow-up: Lowest Risk

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.