Facial WastingFacial Wasting

RE: lipo hell

thank you for responding to my initial question about why some people get lipo and others don't. you listed a few factors that are posibilities ie. lowest cd4, age, aids diagnosis. I take it that you mean having a lower cd4 and being older would possibly predispose a person to lipo? I also should have been more clear in my definition of lipo, as in atrophy(more fat loss) not dystrophy. What is very odd for me is that of the individuals I had been refering to as being on notoriously bad meds and experiencing no lipo whatsoever, all had very low inital cd4 counts ( some with aids diagnosis) and their ages are all well below thirty. I do not understand why they wouldn't get lipo when I got lipo having a higher cd4 and being on better meds, Oh, and younger as well.

sorry to ramble on but this just drives me nuts!

Response from Dr. Moyle

Yes I was referring to atrophy mainly. Older age and lower T cells are risks that have been suggested in some studies. Risk is relative not absolute....you can have lots of risk factors but not get it, have none but get it regards graeme moyle

Results of insulin resistance test you suggested
New fill or Bio Alchamid