The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Facial WastingFacial Wasting
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary


Jan 29, 2004

A plastic surgeon in Lisbon - Portugal is willing to treat my lipodystrophie with a Swedish product called "Restyline". I have surfed the web and found very little information about this product. Could you pls tell me your opinion about this product. Greetings Jorge Alves

Response from Dr. Moyle

Dear Jorge It is more widely used as restylane. It is a hyaluronic acid product and has been used in the HIV setting It was approved by the FDA.


for details



Follow up to your advice to have a glucose tolearnce or insulin resistance test
Wasting in Face and Buttox

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

 Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint