Jan 15, 2004
Can you get Bio-Alcamid on the National Health,or only privately,where would you advise.Also can you get your arms and buttocks done.
Response from Dr. Moyle
Bioaclimid is not available via the NHS in the UK. Facial and buttock treatments are both possible if you have the . Its all private at present. The disadvantage of Bioalchamid is that it requires a more complex local anaesthesia than Newfill so at the moment cannot be given by nurses. There are however, some doctors being trained in its administration so there should be a some NHS service in the future. If you want to get it done privately contact Cloverleaf, the UK distributor, the product manager there Matt Clegg should know where you can get it Regards Graeme Moyle
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Protected Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.