Nov 21, 2001
I wanted to know what I can do to tell somone that hiv is not spread thru kissing or recieving oral. I have read plenty of info on this subject but some people just dont believe me .
Response from Dr. Remien
Unfortunately, you probably cannot "convince" someone who has their doubts and concerns; pressure or coercion usually doesn't work. And while HIV is not normally spread through kissing or receiving oral sex, nobody can really tell you that it is absolutely impossible. Everyone needs to hear the best information that is out there and then make decisions for themselves as to what they feel comfortable with.
Hiv+ / HIV- gay couple
- Black Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Broken Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.