Sep 24, 2001
I am HIV+ woman - How can I meet HIv+ men for friendship and love in my area!
Response from Dr. Remien
This is difficult to answer specifically because there will be different venues in different parts of the world. In general, one should always look to any community based organization that provides information or services to people living with HIV. Many such organizations host social gatherings with the specific purpose of enabling HIV+ people to meet each other. If they do not actually do this they may be able to make suggestions to you about other venues in your community. Many people use dating services and advertisements ("personal ads") in which they disclose their HIV status as a way of locating potential HIV+ contacts. Start locally, make phone calls, ask around. Good luck.
Disclosing HIV+ Status
Virus In Water
- Blood In Semen After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.