|Re:The safety of Condoms
Aug 31, 1999
Hello Dr. Remien. I just have another hint for the person who asked about the saftey of condoms. There are many different condoms on the market. Different not only in colors, but also in quality. To avoid or lower the occurences of condom breaks, choose high quality and not those ultra thin condoms. For instance, I normally use condoms with 0.1mm thickness and I never experienced a condom break. Thanks for posting Dr.Remien
Response from Dr. Remien
Thanks for your advice it is helpful and is something people should consider when selecting condoms.
Can I be immune?
need help to save a good thing
- How To Find Out If Someone Is Hiv Positive?
- Can I Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Is Hiv Positive And Not Get Infected?
- Testing Sperm For Hiv
- Can Somebody Get Infected With Hiv Through Drinking Infected Blood?
- How Does Lyrica Help Peripheral Neuropathy?
- If You Have Sex With A Hiv Postive Person How Long Does It Take To Catch It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.