Mixed-HIV-Status CouplesMixed-HIV-Status Couples

Re:The safety of Condoms

Hello Dr. Remien. I just have another hint for the person who asked about the saftey of condoms. There are many different condoms on the market. Different not only in colors, but also in quality. To avoid or lower the occurences of condom breaks, choose high quality and not those ultra thin condoms. For instance, I normally use condoms with 0.1mm thickness and I never experienced a condom break. Thanks for posting Dr.Remien

Response from Dr. Remien

Thanks for your advice it is helpful and is something people should consider when selecting condoms.

Can I be immune?
need help to save a good thing