|Recent Diagnosis of HIV+ status in lover
Sep 20, 1999
My lover was just recently diagnosised with an HIV+ status and I am fragmented worse than my hard drive. Mostly what i would like to know is are there any books available that we can read together about safer sex between mixed status men, general everyday life skills, or specific topics for the HIV- partner?
J. Nabors San Antonio, Tx.
Response from Dr. Remien
I'm not personally familiar with the following resources, but others have recommended them:
· The New Good Vibrations Guide to Sex, by Cathy Winks and Anne Semans. Cleis Press, Inc.
· Choices: Sex in the Age of STDs, by Jeffrey S. Nevid. Allyn & Bacon.
· Our Sexuality, by Karla Baur. Brooks/Cole Publishing, Inc.
serodiscordant couple wants baby-adopt?
Can I be immune?
- Can An Aids Diagnosis Change To Hiv Status?
- My Lover Has Hiv
- Itchy Vagina After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.