|Recent Diagnosis of HIV+ status in lover
Sep 20, 1999
My lover was just recently diagnosised with an HIV+ status and I am fragmented worse than my hard drive. Mostly what i would like to know is are there any books available that we can read together about safer sex between mixed status men, general everyday life skills, or specific topics for the HIV- partner?
J. Nabors San Antonio, Tx.
Response from Dr. Remien
I'm not personally familiar with the following resources, but others have recommended them:
· The New Good Vibrations Guide to Sex, by Cathy Winks and Anne Semans. Cleis Press, Inc.
· Choices: Sex in the Age of STDs, by Jeffrey S. Nevid. Allyn & Bacon.
· Our Sexuality, by Karla Baur. Brooks/Cole Publishing, Inc.
serodiscordant couple wants baby-adopt?
Can I be immune?
- Burning Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Over The Counter Treatment For Oral Thrush
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.