|Worried about wigging out
Nov 1, 1999
I'm HIV+. I've been a ratty bitch lately. My sweetest love of 10 years is taking the brunt of it. I worried that I'm pushing the limits of true love. Any suggestions? (I feel rotten, my blood work is loosey, and he has to do everything....)
Thanks for your help,
Response from Dr. Remien
It sounds to me like you may be having a difficult time coping with your infection and other stressors in your life. I would suggest that you seek the help and support that you need, so that you do not have to take it out on your lover.
Am I worthy of a relationship?
All This Frustration
- Penis Discharge Worried It Could Be Ars
- Anal Warts After Touching Open Wound Worried I Have HIV
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.