Mixed-HIV-Status CouplesMixed-HIV-Status Couples

My girlfriend is positive and I am negative

I fell in love with a women that is + about 10 months ago. I am 20 years older and have a family from a previous marriage. I am super cautions about unsafe sex, perhaps too much. We love each other very much and I have been reluctant to have intercourse even with a condom. There is so much mixed information about risk. What is the risk of having sex with a condom each time? Is it less risk with spermididal? What is the risk of oral sex with or without a condom? Is there any risk to me if I manually stimulate her with my fingers? Do I have any risk at all kissing her? There is very little support services where we live so answering these questions is important.

Response from Dr. Remien

Please submit this question to The Body's Safe Sex and HIV Prevention Forum

Unsafe sex and mislead
In Love But Afraid