|Thank you for the support
Jul 1, 2000
My partner recently told me that he is HIV+. I am negative. For a month I have been trying to deal with this news, but have found nobody who could identify with what we are going through. I am relieved to have found your site. It is such a great comfort to know that I am not alone in my worries and fears. Here I have found the support I have been looking for. Thank you.
Response from Dr. Remien
Thank you for your comments. It is important to know that you are not alone. There are many other people in your situation. And while it has its challenges, support from others and advice from the experiences of others can go a long way to help. Take care.
Mixed Status & Involved in Watersports
Risk even with safe sex
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared To Get Tested
- Achy Balls After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Kissing Cut On Lip Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.