|transmission through oral sex.
May 18, 2007
my partner is negative and i am poz. i am undetectable but we do practice safe sex exept having oral sex. i do not exchange my fluids with him but still wondering how safe it is not to use protection for oral sex?
Response from Dr. Remien
Please review the questions and answers on the Safe Sex and HIV Prevention Forum on this site. Post your inquiry there if you still have a question after reading information that is already posted on this topic.
Why wont he give me PEP
I am terrified I could poison him
- Can You Get Hiv On The First Time You Have Sex With An Infected Person?
- Will Using A Condom Protect From Genital Warts?
- Will There Ever Be A Cure For Hpv Genital Warts Infection?
- Will Gonorrhea Go Away After You Get A Shot?
- Which Ways Can Chlamydia Spread?
- What Is The Life Span Of A Person Infected With Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.