May 7, 2007
My/our question is this: My partner has Diverticulosis & we want to have anal sex with him recieving. He is, as I, concerned with the effect of anal sex on his body with this disease. We use safer sex practices and he has been on the recieving end before, many times but before the Diverticulosis development. Is there any harm that would come to him in any way? I know you are extremely bust but an aswer/advice from you/staff as soon as possible would be greatly appreciated. He is very concerned that/about not giving back the feeling that he recieves.
Response from Dr. Remien
You need to talk about your concerns with a physician. I am sorry I cannot help with this question.
room mates who don't know
- Bloody Urine After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Licking Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.